The successful candidate will work closely with the various functional business teams to support their ongoing technology needs. This position requires a blend of Accounting and Technology skills to successfully translate Finance business needs into automated solutions.
Responsible for application support and system administration for Budget, Accounting, Revenue and Tax applications among others. Includes system support, solution development, process improvement, issue resolution and change management.
Includes involvement in PMO projects including business analysis, testing, and project implementation.
Report and query development from front end business requirements to development, testing and implementation.
Will provide backup functions on other various systems supported by finance and accounting.
Audit / Sox support.
Key applications to be supported include:
· SuperPlan Budgeting System – Hyperion and A3
· Oracle PeopleSoft Financial System, V9.1 and 9.2 – AM, GL, AP, ePRO, PO, Security, nVision
· Thomson Reuter, One Source – IT RS, OTP, Workflow Manager, Tax Determination
· Taxware – Billing and AP
· Kyriba Treasury Management System
· Various Bank Administration Systems
· Remedy Force, STAT and other various Change and Version Control Systems
Key responsibilities include:
· Application Support
· Process Improvement
· Incident Handling
· Business Analysis
· Change Management
· Report and Query Writing and Updating
· Audit / SOX Support
· 6-8 years of experience required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Information Technology, required.
· CPA desired.
· Experienced systems administration support for large-scale ERP financial systems.
· Experience with Tax automation software.
· Experience in relational database design and concepts – preferably Hyperion and Oracle.
· Professional and focused with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
· Must multi task and have superior verbal and written communication skills.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be recognized and rewarded with competitive compensation that includes a full benefits package, including:
· Performance-based incentive awards
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· Flexible spending accounts
· 401(k) w/ company match
· Short- and long-term disability
· Life insurance
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Personal days
· Paid holidays
· Tuition reimbursement opportunities
Contact: East 57th Street Partners