We are seeking one to two consultants who can be hands-on managers of an UltiPro project. The role will include the conversion and update of our client company’s structure in the system, migrate from an outsourced solution to an in-house on premise SaaS platform. Our team will also assist in the implementation of certain Performance Management Reports. Ideal candidates will have experience and skills in one or more of the following areas.
· -Functional review, design, and configuration of an Ultipro implementation.
· -Experience in working with and implementing Kronos
· -Designing, configuring, and leading data scrub and testing efforts.
· -Managing vendor relationship for UltiPro Cognos.
· -Developed and recommended Conversion Strategy for UltiPro Cognos.
· -Defining HR Systems Security Setup for multiple users across multiple locations to access and run reports for only their locations/company.
· -Configuring UltiPro Cognos 8 / Business Intelligence Security for HR and Finance/Payroll users.
· -Converting reports and developing new reports as requested by field users for companies in the food and entertainment or retail industries.
Compensation is based on experience. However, it is estimated that the compensation will range between $100,000 and $170,000 annually or $50. To $85. per hour depending on skills, successful track record and experience. Compensation includes other benefits and incentives more fully described upon hire.
E57 hires self-managed self-motivated professionals with successful track records in consulting and/or industry who meet the requirements of our position. In accordance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, we will consider all Candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or other protected class.
Contact: info@E57Partners.com or Call: 214-823-6440 for an application.