TITLE: Senior IT Auditor(s) CLOSED: POSITION FILLED
DATE: September 2015
COMPENSATION: $95,000 to $135,000+
East 57th Street Partners provides tactical consulting, project execution, and executive staffing and search services. Our client companies range from Fortune 1000 to private equity backed start-ups. Our firm is known for hiring the highest caliber professionals and creating an environment through which the top people in their field would chose to work.
Our Client Service team is seeking to fill several consulting and client direct hire positions. Base compensation depends on skills, professional credentials, successful track record and experience. In general, the base compensation for our open positions range from $95,000 to $135,000 per year plus benefits and incentives.
The Senior Information Technology Auditor is accountable for conducting and/or leading operational, compliance, financial and IT Internal Audit projects. This position will also be responsible for identifying technology risks, and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls, including security and internal controls. The position will also be required to keep abreast of emerging technologies and provide recommendations where necessary.
• Plan, execute and lead IT general and application controls reviews, IT security and governance reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley reviews and controls optimization, and Business process and Database security controls reviews.
• Lead and/or conduct the performance of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
• Lead or participate in IT risk assessments, reviews of system access, segregation of duties, and documentation of controls/processes.
• Utilize ACL or IDEA scripting techniques for data extraction and mining to analyze large volumes of data.
• Summarize results of the audit activities and prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management.
• Partner with IT management and business owners to enhance internal controls as needed.
• Participate in special projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
• 3+ years audit experience (Big 4 experience a plus)
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Information Technology, or Finance
• Experience with Microsoft Office; Prior experience with ACL (or similar software) a plus
• Knowledge of/experience testing IT General Controls and other technology elements
• Ability to/or experience developing audit test plans, documenting testing results, and writing audit reports
• Ability to/or experience flowcharting IT/business processes and identifying process risks and controls
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Excellent work ethic, time management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening, writing, negotiating and presentation skills
• Business knowledge that combines the ability to see the big picture with the appropriate attention to detail
• Graduate degree and/or professional certifications are a plus (CIA, CISA, CPA)
Contact: Mark Norman or Rich Lavinski |East 57th Street Partners| Email: info@E57Partners.com