The role of Professional Resource Manager for our accounting, finance, IT and HR consulting services firm requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, customer service, candidate and client advocacy and goal achievement in a team environment. Qualified candidates must be able to follow through with leads, interview and evaluate candidates. The job also requires excellent interview and vetting skills, relationship management, and client service skills. Qualified candidates for this position have enthusiasm, energy, drive and persistence. We are seeking self-managed and self-motivated candidates who are customer-service and goal oriented.
The ability to develop and execute effective sourcing and vetting strategies, sustain long lasting client and candidate relationships, leverage of your existing relationships, social media and tools of the recruiting trade, is critical. A preference will be given for those with prior experience in the business consulting or staffing industry.
Other requirements of the Executive Recruiter role include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Consulting, Executive Staffing or Executive Search Recruiter in a professional services environment.
- Motivated to succeed financially and professionally; both individually and within a team
- Service-oriented, moves fast with frequent changes in priority and direction
- Proven ability to improve/enhance/sustain customer relationships
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Specific Duties of the Role
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for:
1) Recruiting: Advertising and soliciting resumes from qualified candidates; screening resumes and applications for suitability; conducting initial screening interviews, both telephone and personal; making hiring recommendations based upon the eligibility criteria provided.
2) Marketing/Advertising: Increasing EAST 57TH STREET PARTNERS’ profile to reach a broader and wider market of candidates; Finding new, innovative and creative ways to make EAST 57TH STREET PARTNERS an appealing and desirable company to work for and with.
3) Client Services- Interface with clients regarding their current and ongoing needs. Listen to client needs and work with them in a consultative and collaborative fashion in order to meet and exceed their expectations via presentation of individuals and or teams of E57 assembled professionals who can solve specific problems and satisfy the requirements and needs of the client.
The successful candidate for the position will have obtained the following experience:
Proven track record of success in a recruiting role, having had responsibility for screening, interviewing and hiring for multiple positions concurrently; Knowledge and experience working with an equal opportunity employer and well versed in the acceptable practices of interviewing and recruiting in a non-discriminatory environment;
Excellent computer literacy and application skills in desktop computing including, MS Outlook, MS Office applications and other commonly used office productivity tools, preferably experience using HR computer software applications;
Skilled at researching, investigating and garnering information from internet site resources;
In addition to the specific work experience and skills, E57 also seeks someone with the qualities listed below:
· Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles,
· Able to work well independently and with minimal supervision;
· Good team player;
· A firm commitment to the company’s success;
· Flexible and accommodating and able to go above and beyond the basic expectations when required;
· Detailed-oriented, with attention to detail for tasks that have low tolerance for errors;
· Absolute commitment to customer services;
· Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· And most importantly, must have a good sense of humor.
·Compensation: Will be determined based on experience and track record.