Senior Internal and IT Auditor
$95,000 - $112,000 salary with per year including incentive compensation
Our client is $400M+ global public medical device manufacturing company with innovative osteogenesis technologies. Their products are distributed in more than 50 countries around the world via direct sales, through distributors and subsidiaries.
They are currently seeking to hire a Senior Auditor with the highest degree of integrity and ethics who can effectively assist in the planning and performance of their financial, operational and technology audits and risk assessments. The ideal candidate will be able to perform both IT and Business process audits and ability to recommend and advise management on any improvements in controls, processes, systems. The essential qualifications for the role include:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance &/or information systems management
• Knowledge of PCAOB, SEC, and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations
• Relevant accounting or audit experience with public accounting or other industry or related experience.
• Understanding of COBIT and experience with systems and related ITGC and application controls.
• Capacity to understand and precisely and accurately convey complex business and technical information to both technical and non-technical stockholders.
• Strong leadership skills with mature and confident demeanor and ability to exhibit poise when speaking
• Proficient in a team environment with a diverse group of both technical and non-technical personnel
• Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Available and willing to travel 10 - 15%.
Some of the duties and responsibilities essential for this position will include:
• Assist in the execution of the annual internal audit plan as directed and prepare reports to communicate audit results to management and make recommendations as appropriate
• Test and document financial and information systems for integrity.
• Provide support in the preparation and periodic reviews of Company’s overall risk assessment
• Act as liaise and key point of contact for external auditors
• Support Company’s SOX 404 efforts by providing independent audit support.
• Liaise with process owners as required
• Coordinate and assistance external auditors as it relates to SOX and financial audits
• Facilitate interactions with outsourced SOX provider related to key control process improvements.
• Always be proactive in identifying process improvement opportunities
• Assist with any special projects/tasks as required
Contact: Brian Pence at Email: opportunity@E57Partners.com