Job Type: Project
Compensation: $110,000 to $180,000 Annual Depending on Experience
Job Description: Technical Accounting Managers with Revenue Recognition Expertise
The new Revenue Recognition Accounting Standards are here!
East 57th Street Partners is seeking technical accounting professionals with the skills, technical expertise and experience to assist our clients in implementing the new standards.
If you are interested in becoming part of a team focused on professionalism, fun and career building opportunities let’s visit
Most of our engagements are local, but some do require travel. Our pay rates and other incentives are designed to attract and retain the best people. As best we can, we allow our team the flexibility to pick and choose among engagement opportunities to meet their schedules, career objectives and personal needs.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Understands GAAP accounting standards, including revenue recognition, stock-based compensation, impairments (goodwill and intangibles), lease accounting, investments, fixed asset, contingent liabilities, inventory and cost accounting, and acquisition accounting.
•Sarbanes-Oxley related flow-charting and controls documentation experience.
• Experience with subscription-based billing and related deferred revenue accounting literature, including recent changes
• Experience reviewing contracts to extract accounting terms is preferred.
• Experience with large general ledger and reporting systems (EPICOR, Oracle, SAP or Hyperion a plus).
• Current knowledge of United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, multi-entity consolidations and reporting.
Compensation: $110,000 to $160,000 annual depending on experience.
Contact: Info@E57Partners.com Attention: Rich Lavinski